Like all the Flower Pro collection this mold has been carefully thought out to give you amazing detail in either wired or unwired forms in a quick and easy process.
Use with petal paste or gumpaste for edible flowers or airdrying clay or cold porcelain for craft projects.
Make beautiful Poppy’s for your cakes by watching the full length Chef Nicholas Lodge tutorial to see how.
Features: • Large Poppy Petal - 63mm x 47mm (2½ x 2 inches)
• Medium Poppy Petal - 52mm x 42mm ( 2 x 1¾ inches)
• Small Poppy Petal - 35mm x 26mm ( 1¼ x 1 inches)
• Large Leaf - 60mm x 30mm (2¼ x 1¼ inches)
• Medium Leaf - 45mm x 20mm (1¾ x ¾ inches)
• Small Leaf - 30mm x 14mm (1¼ x ½ inches)
• Seed Head - 30mm x 25mm ( 1¼ x 1 inches)
• Large Poppy Centre - 13mm x 13mm (½ x ½)
• Small Poppy Centre –8mm x 8mm - (¼ x ¼ inches)
• Poppy Bud – 20mm x 10mm (¾ x ½ inches)
All Katy Sue moulds are made in our factory in the UK and are made with FDA compliant food grade silicone. Moulds can be used with: sugar paste, flower paste, modelling paste, marzipan, chocolate, candy, boiled sugar, cold porcelain, salt dough, air drying clay, polymer clay, embossing powder, wax, soap and resin.
How to Use with Fondant or Sugarpaste: Wash and dry moulds well before use and lightly dust with corn flour to ease release. Keeping mould on a flat firm surface, push in a smooth ball of paste. Press paste evenly and firmly into mould without overfilling.
Use a rolling pin and apply even pressure to ensure all areas are full and the base is flat. Scrape away any excess paste then push paste away from the edges so that you get a clean release. Turn over mould and release paste embellishment gently onto a clean surface.
The mould can be used in an oven up to 200°c