Make all parts of your cake food safe with Safety Seal by Ingenious Edibles.
Ingenious Edibles Safety Seal is an innovative product that enables you to coat items in a food safe material.
Perfect for sugar flowers, metal picks and florist wires, you can now ensure that everything that touches your cake is food safe.
Food safety is a huge concern for most decorators, particularly if you are baking for a large number of guests such as at weddings or parties, but now with Safety Seal, making your cakes completely food safe is quick and easy.
By simply dipping the item into the melted Safety Seal, you can give it a food safe coating that is perfectly fine to touch cakes and other baked goods without issue.
Safety Seal is great if you are creating models or novelty cakes that require an internal or wire structure.
By coating this in Safety Seal you can ensure that the cake is safe to eat. You can also use it on boards and tools you may need to create your cake that may not usually be food safe.
It can also be coloured using gel paste colouring so that the item that you have dipped, matches the cake you are creating.
Safety Seal by Ingenious Edibles gives you peace of mind, knowing that you have passed health and safety guidelines for all parts of the cake making and decorating process.
It is easy to use and so whether you are an experienced decorator or just starting out, you will be able to use it without issue. Instructions for use:
1. Remove lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes (850W), check and heat for a further three minutes.
2. Then heat in 30 second blasts until melted. Do not stir until fully melted. Please handle carefully when hot.
3. For better coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes in between each dip for a stronger coating.
5. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to apply.
6. Can be coloured using food safe dusts and oil based food colours.
Ingredients: Palm Oil, Beeswax, Microcrystaline Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Lemon Oil.